Thursday 5 February 2009

OMG THIS ISN'T EVEN FUNNY!

How many times is it accaptable to spaz out before taking action against things? I have too much to do and no time to do it in! ARGH! so again, I need to make an e-calendar so I know WTFFFFFF I'm sposed to be doing.... and so I don't have to keep telling people!

NB: Feb half term subject to change at any time. see notes on left hand or facebook for details.

Saturday 14th February: spend Valentines Day at work. No BF for the first time in 2 years and it feels GREAT!

Monday 16th February: CHILL OUT! watch double bill of Jeremy Kyle on ITV2 to make me feel normal.

Thursday 19th February: Possible haircut (hurrah!). Meeting in Tooting about running for Council in 2010. 7pm til 9pm.

Friday 20th February: Meal in Dulwich with the Psychology dickheads (LOVE LOVE LOVE) and a couple of others. Drunkenness ensues... Take 2 of my 18th birthday, basically!

Saturday 21st February: 1 month til the dreaded W-Word... ugh, will the day ever come????

Monday 23rd February: back to college to reminisce about drunken behaviours and spazzes.

Tuesday 24th February: Psychology Coursework Deadline....

Sunday 1st March: spend the day convinced it's the 29th of February.

Saturday 14th March: Jem's Hen Night... Drag queens, stand up comedy, strippers and a swimming pool. need I say more?

Tuesday 17th March: English Coursework Deadline............. POOOO!

Saturday 21st March: W-Day. Fuck this.

uuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment