Monday 2 February 2009

:D

"When the weather outside is frightful,
and the fire is mmm delightful,
as long as you love me so,
let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"

I've got my family, I've got my friends, I've got a new set of amazing memories... what could be more perfect?

So, me, my mum, Jemima and Sal sat up watching the snow til 1am, thinking it'd all be melted by the time we got up. WRONG!
It's just gone 11am and it's still going strong. It's honestly the most heartwarming thing to see a kid of about 6 running through snow up past their knees laughing and smiling with their parents, who can't get to work. The cars are still going down Bushey Road to get onto the A3, but it seems like there isn't anyone about... coming back from the Co-op at 9pm last night, I felt like I was in a Crimewatch reconstruction! It was dead!

Me and Jem are gonna go and play in the snow later, like big kids... like when we were little kids :) Awesome :)

Peace Out
X

No comments:

Post a Comment