Friday 23 January 2009

ORGANISATION...(for my benefit lol)

TO DO:

Fri 23rd Jan 09 - WAIT FOT HANNAH'S BABY TO BE BORN :)

Sat 24th Jan 09 - work 10- 12:30; Harlequins vs Llanelli Scarlets; lose money on "so-and-so to score a try at any time" bet at William Hill; go to see Hannah and baby :)

Sun 25th Jan 09 - take a day off. one day with no work, no people, no fuss: just DVD's, tea and digestives (as the Lord intended).

Mon 26th Jan 09 - actually go to my randomly placed English lesson, due to exam.

Tue 27th Jan 09 - Physio.... no politics, no 1st lesson of double Psych. remind teachers.

Wed 28th Jan 09 - stress out about exam for a bit, go to cadets after all, get home and have a Guinness.

Thur 29th Jan 09 - English Language A2 Unit 5 exam at 2pm; miss lesson on Anarchism.

Fri 30th Jan 09 - Joanna's birthday do; further my dependency on alcohol.

Sat 31st Jan 09 - Harlequins vs Northampton; drink more Guinness; lose the lottery.

Sun 1st Feb 09 - wonder where the last month has gone, whilst constantly reminding oneself that there are only 28 days left til March and the Wedding Panic Period can really begin....

.... I am very confused. I have no idea what day of the week it is, what the date is or what's going on. This is purely for my benefit to stop people asking what I'm doing tomorrow. It also helps me know what the hell I'm supposed to be doing. Stress makes you forget things. It makes me forget things. This, dear heart, is adulthood. Whoop-de-frickin-doo!

No-so-peaceful Out
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment