Monday 12 January 2009

I don't know what to say in my first blog, other than to introduce myself properly. I'm Bryony and I live in London, England. It's shit, tbh. The weather's crap all the time, seriously. It's always too hot or too cold!
Last week, I started volunteering for the British Heart Foundation in Twickenham. The people are awesome and some of the things that come through are truly astonishing (in good and bad ways!). It's a proper laugh and I think more people should do it!
Massive Harlequins fan, also. I was in Paris when we beat Stade Francais :) that was a truly AMAZING day with the madré but no alcohol! I nearly died! Lol :) Danny Care is hot ;)
Ummmm...... that's about it really. Other than there are likely to be MANY totally random musings about nothing in particular. I'm opinionated and my mind wanders... you could be quite amused!
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment