Friday 16 January 2009

Heartthrobs from when "I wish I'd been alive in the...."'

David Essex - Gonna Make You A Star
(my mum likes him too!)

He has an amazing voice!
and Stardust WAS better than That'll Be The Day!
as proven... here...
"Show me a boy who never wanted to be a rock star, and I'll show you a liar"
(this bit's the end lol)


Visage - Fade To Grey
I don't know why this song isn't on more 80's albums... it's pretty awesome... and keeps getting ripped off! Give Steve Strange some credit, people!

SPEAKING OF RIP OFFS!

here is the ORIGINAL of Beggin' by Madcon. It's by Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons (as in "oh what a night!")


This, youth culture, is MUSIC. REAL ART! Not the poo that passes as music and film these days... and I fucking missed it!

Peace out
x

No comments:

Post a Comment