Monday 12 March 2012

Weird crushes...

After various conversations with my mum, I've decided I have a really weird taste in men.
I'll be the first to admit off the cuff when a crush is weird, but as a whole I've excelled myself on the "really?" front...
Tom Hanks. No real reason, just think phwoar.
Prince Harry. The acceptable face of being ginger.
Vladimir Putin. The epitomy of manliness (and he has nice eyes).
David Essex. He's always been fit.
Emmett J Scanlan. I like a bad boy!
Harry Connick Jr. Sexy voice.
Seth MacFarlane. Sexy voice.
Rhys Ifans. Something about the Welsh?
Lee Dainton. Defo something about the Welsh.
Bam Margera. Unhinged, but he has beautiful eyes.
Neil Pearson. He has a hint of innocence...
Michael French. My Main Man <3
Gene Kelly. What a smoooooooooooothie.
Bruno Mars. He has beautiful teeth.

So yeah... Men... I know which one I'd quite like, but these will provide something to keep me occupied in the meantime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment